Friday, November 19, 2010

RIP Iphone

:Insert Dramatic Music:

It's a sad day in the world. My beloved Iphone took an accidental dip in the sink. As he lay dying, I asked him why he would do such a thing, he knows he can't swim. Coughing out his response he replied that he thought he could float. As I stroked his white frame, a tear rolled down my face as I replied, no Iphone, you can't float, I wish you would've asked me as I would have explained that you are too heavy to float, not to mention you are deathly allergic to water. Coughing and spitting out water he sighed and said how much I meant to him. He told me that I was the best owner and I told him that I loved spending countless hours playing different apps and downloading music. He said the favorite part of his short lived life was when I would put him to my ear and whisper sweet nothings. As he took his last breath he said I'll see you in heaven and told me that if I needed to move on to a different Iphone, then I should as life is too short. RIP Iphone, you were the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment