Saturday, December 11, 2010

Life is Finally Starting to Begin....

For a while there, I was depressed about life. Where I was in life, where I was heading, what dreams and goals fell through the cracks. I felt as though I was stuck and couldn't see the future getting brighter. I woke up one day and said to myself, "Snap Out Of It!". If I wanted to be happy then I needed to make myself happy. I needed to get over the past and look towards the future. I am happy to say that I have done this and feel so much better about everything.

I have so much to look forward to and who cares if I didn't make it as a famous dancer. I can still dance and take acting classes and experiment with baking on the side. You don't have to give up on your passions just because you can't have it be your main career, make money at it, or become famous. You do it because it makes you happy, which is exactly what I am doing. Choose one main career path/goal/major that you will be happy doing and can be your source of income and participate in any and all passions creating a well rounded and happy life.

I am finally in the clear from depression and am on my way to a new life. A life that yes, at first I was afraid of because it is not where I had pictured it to be, but a life that is much better than I imagined. It took me a while to see that, but it is the truth. I have a great relationship and get to look forward to a life with him and all that it will entail. I also found my niche with work and am full of excitement for the coming year of school. Hands down I have the best family in the world and great friends. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and am ready for my life and begin a new chapter.

Not being able to make up my mind is a blessing. I am full of life and want to make the most out of it and I refuse to stick with one thing. I can do it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment