Monday, January 10, 2011

Resolutions

It is the second week of 2011 and I am on my way to achieving new goals. First and most important on my list is losing weight. Since high school I have gained a lot of weight and have been hiding for a while behind the fat. Time to get my lazy ass off the couch and into the shape that I know I can be. I have already lost 5 lbs in a week and feel amazing. No more fad diets! I am starting a healthy lifestyle change that I will do for the rest of my life. I am going to eat healthy with organic foods and eat smaller portion sizes totaling less calories. It is amazing how good you can feel when you eat the right way, it may cost more but it is well worth it. I am also working out everyday. Even if I can only fit in 20 minutes, I will continue to be active everyday. I know that everyone and their mother says that they are going to get healthy for the new year but this time I am really doing it!

Next on my list is school. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and will be transferring to a university shortly! I am so excited and cannot wait to be done with math forever. My goal is to graduate with my bachelors degree in a year and a half with honors. Going to be tough as I am such a procrastinator but I have to do it and get it done and get it done the right way.

Last on my list, I know some will be excited for this revelation, is to quit smoking! After all these years I have finally planted the seed in my brain that I will quit smoking forever. I am keeping this goal as a long term goal but have started to cut back in preparation to quit.

That's all for now! I am so excited to start this new chapter in my life and I hope that I can encourage others to do the same! You are the only thing getting in your way! Theme of my life: NO MORE EXCUSES!

No comments:

Post a Comment