Friday, July 23, 2010

No Regrets

Have you ever thought about where you would be had you made one decision a different choice? I've thought about this at moments throughout my life. What if I had gotten decent grades in high school? Would I have gone straight to a university instead of screwing around in community college? Would I have had a better indication on what I wanted out of life? Would I have had better opportunities? I don't know where life would've taken me had I made different choices throughout my life. All that I know is I believe in Fate. I believe that everything happens for a reason and I choose to live by it. For example, the end of my sophmore year of high school, I was kicked off the cheerleading squad. Most of you will say, big effing deal. To me it was the end of the world. Cheerleading was all that I had. Fast forward a couple months to the summer before my junior year in high school. I went to a friends house and met the man of my dreams and eight years later, we are still going strong. Get to the point, well if I had not been kicked off cheer, I would've never met my boyfriend. I would've had cheer practice early the next day, and not have been able to go to the friends house who introduced us. When you get down on yourself for making a "mistake", try looking at it in a different way. That mistake just might be the best thing to ever happen to you. For me, getting kicked off cheer not only led me to the love of my life, but also changed my life and made me into the person that I am today. Live life to the fullest and have no regrets!

No comments:

Post a Comment